“Leave your drugs in the chemist’s pot if you can heal the patient with food.” – Hippocrates
We understand the important connection between diet and health. Like Hippocrates, we believe that proper nutrition can not only prevent disease but also treat it. For this reason, most of our patients receive at least some nutritional counseling. But we don’t stop there.
We understand that nutrition doesn’t just come from what you eat, but from what your body actually absorbs. You are, in a sense, what your system accepts and draws nourishment from. Our treatments therefore go beyond nutritional advice and supplements, striving to help your body effectively integrate the nutrients that you are eating.
We also strive to enhance the elimination of waste products from the body, thereby decreasing the body’s toxic load.
Commonly treated digestive complaints include:
- Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance
- Chronic Burping or Flatulence
- Abdominal Pain
- Fatty Liver
- Food Allergies and Food Intolerances
- Gallbladder Dysfunction
- Heartburn / Reflux / GERD
- Hiatal Hernia
- Indigestion / Gas / Bloating
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Intestinal Dysbiosis or Infection: Yeast Overgrowth, Candida, Parasites, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Detoxification and Cleansing
- Anemia and other Nutritional Deficiencies
Get Help Today
Schedule an appointment or free consultation with one of our providers to start healing your digestive system and improving your overall health.